Bombs, creamers, salts & teas
Showing all 7 results
Bath Bomb – ‘Citrus Cedar’
Bath bomb – ‘Rosamunde’, round
Bath Bomb – ‘Sweet Dreams’
Lait de Bain Salé – Rosamunde – 800g
Lait de Bain Salé ‘Rosamunde’ – 500g
Bath milk with mixed salts and cocoa butter.
This makes for a luxurious bath with its pampering combination of pure goat milk and buttermilk powders, Himalayan pink salt, sea salt, Epsom salts, bicarbonate of soda, cocoa butter and a delicate, feminine blend of essential oils, including lavender, rose geranium, cedarwood and a touch of rare rose absolute, all finished off with a delicate sprinkle of fragrant rose petals. Presented in a glass bottle with a satin ribbon tie. Simply sprinkle a couple of tablespoons under warm running water, lay back and relax.
NB: This item is usually made freshly to order. Due to this, the item may take a couple of days longer to despatch than items always in stock. Please contact us if this may be an issue.
This product may also be made to order in larger quantities (800g), presented in a Kilner-style jar (as seen in the gallery) together with a wooden scoop; the cost for this option would be £22. Shipping costs will need to be higher to cover the additional weight of this item; please contact us to discuss this further.
We also sell this lovely product in individual, single-use sachets. No more petals in the bath! Petits Poches de Bain
Petites Poches de Bain – ‘Rosamunde’
Tropical Paradise Body Polish 275g
- It is advisable to keep skin out of the sun for several hours after use due to the inclusion of citrus oils on exfoliated skin.
- Not recommended for use on the face
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Try to prevent water entering the scrub; where possible, scoop out with dry hands or spatula provided and replace the lid immediately. Price is for one 275g tub of Sugar Scrub
- The body scrub is stated as being out of stock during the warmer months as it is very temperature-sensitive and we cannot guarantee that it will not be left in a warm place during delivery. If, however, you would like a batch made up for you, please use the contact form to email us.